I guess our Groundhog's prediction was right all along! The snow was definitely a chilly way to end our week!
This week, we celebrated 100 Days of School- I can't believe we are officially 2nd and 3rd graders in-training!
We also had some special guests visit our class- Firefighters Wes and Scott came to visit us to talk about fire safety.
We said good-bye to Sasha to had her last day on Thursday. We wish her the best of luck at her new school and city!
Some things coming up...
* Thursday, February 28th is Pink Shirt Day. Please try to wear a pink shirt/ something pink to show that kindness counts!
* A reminder that conferences start next week... I sent home reminders on Friday, and I have also posted a schedule on our outside door. I am looking forward to meeting with you to share all the growth from this past term.
* The Scholastic Book Fair is also visiting the school during conferences. It will be open during conference times.
* A Purdy's Chocolate fundraiser was also sent home this week. If you are interested in ordering, they are due March 7th.
* Lastly, Thursday, March 1st is a early dismissal at 11:30 am, and no school on Friday, March 2nd.
Enjoy the snow! :)