Sunday, 28 January 2018

January 26, 2018

Hi everyone,

It was a shorter week with Friday being a Pro-D day. Just a few reminders of some things coming up...

This term seemed to have flown by! Conferences are just around the corner, and I will be emailing conference times on Tuesday, February 6th. Sign-up will be similar to Term 1 conferences. First come, first served.

I am still missing quite a few of the blue emergency forms. Please try to fill these out and send back to school as soon as possible. If you have misplaced yours, please write me a note in your child's planner, and I will send an extra one home.

- - - - - - - - - -

Lastly, this week in Science, we started learning about arctic animals. The first animal that we have started looking at is the Polar Bear. Take a look at all the things we already know, and some things that we are wondering about!