Friday, 6 April 2018

April 6, 2018

 Wow- it's hard to believe it's already April! We had an exciting week this week as we went on our walking field trip to Revs Bowling Alley in Maple Ridge. Thank you to Lila, Ava, and Viviana's moms for volunteering to join us on our rainy walk! We had an awesome time!




* Creative Kaos is coming to Golden Ears! On April 16th, an instructor from Creative Kaos will be coming into our class to teach an art lesson to each students. A notice has been posted on the Parent Portal, and the cost is $6. Payment can be made through the Portal or in cash. Thanks! 

* Thank you to everyone who has brought in their (old) Home Reading books/bags. I have the new Home Reading bags ready to go, but they are missing a letter that explains the new program, so I am still waiting on that. If you haven't already, please return the (old) Home Reading books/ bags back to school.

I also realized that Reading Logs and Sight Words were also returned. These can now be kept in the front pocket of planners. Please continue to read and fill-out the Reading Logs. :)

* Lastly, just a note that I will be away the next week, and a TTOC will be coming in for me. I will be away to attend a wedding. I will have my computer with me, so feel free to send me an email with any questions while I am gone.


Hope everyone has a great weekend, and see you all in a week! :)



(PS, We completed a STEM challenge last week to create "boxes/ baskets" to hold 6 random items, but I completely forgot to post the pictures. Here they are! We had some very interesting creations!)