Friday, 22 December 2017

December 22, 2017

A few more sleeps until Christmas! It was busy week in our class as we wrapped up for the Winter Break. 

Highlights...

* Our class performed in the Christmas Moosical for the school (Monday) and for families (Tuesday). I was so very proud of all the concert rockstars in the class! I hope you enjoyed watching them as much as I did. 

* Zander bit into an apple at snack this week and lost a tooth! I think a tooth fairy is headed your way! 

* We said good-bye and "see you later" to Rannah who had her last day on Thursday. We wish her all the best as she moves to a new school. 

* Sent home on Thursday were Student Report Cards. The report cards are for you to keep at home. Please keep them in a safe place, and be proud of our accomplishments this past term. 

* Last day of school was today. We will be back to school on Monday, January 8th, 2018!

- - - - - -

A heartfelt THANK YOU for the thoughtful gifts! I already felt so lucky and blessed to be teaching such a wonderful group of Grade 1's and 2's, and they were just icing on top of such a great start to the year! I hope everyone has a fun, safe, and restful Winter Break! Happy Holidays, and I can't wait to see everyone in January! 


Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!   :)